Join Youth Wellness Hubs Ontario (YWHO) on June 26, from 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm, to learn and discuss how Youth Wellness Hubs are creatively addressing young people’s emerging needs, such as access to technology, food, and income.
- Jackie Franck, Cloe & Julia Medwechuk from Kenora Youth Wellness Hub
- Mahum Ahmed & Tashona Tyndale from Malton Youth Wellness Hub
- Amanda Pearse from Central Toronto Youth Wellness Hub
Who should attend:
- Youth service providers
- Youth agency leadership
- Persons with lived experience
- Family, friends, caregivers
- Anyone else who’s interested
This is the 2nd webinar in a 3-part YWHO webinar series on related topics occurring throughout June.
- Lessons from youth services on adapting to virtual care during COVID-19 (Thursday June 18th, 3:00 -4:00 PM EDT)
Please save the date and stay tuned for more information about the third webinar:
- Youth Peer Support in a Virtual Context (Tuesday June 30th, 1:00 -2:00 PM EDT)