Mental health and substance use services integrated with a range of other youth services.
- Mental health counselling
- Addiction counselling
- Housing support
- Employment counselling
- Primary care (Nurse Practitioner)
- Peer navigation
- Cultural and recreational activities
News & Updates
- Soft launch opening was held on June 24, 2019
- Three orientation sessions were held mid-June for all site staff
- Francophone Youth Navigator has been hired. Still looking to recruit an Indigenous Youth Navigator!
- Our Youth Advisory Committee (YAC) has been established and is comprised of 10 youth
- Click here to view our monthly calendar
- Follow us on social media!
- Facebook @YouthWellnessHubNiagara
- Instagram @YWHONiagara
Who’s Providing Service?
- Contact Niagara
- John Howard Society of Niagara
- Fort Erie Native Friendship Centre
- CMHA Niagara
- Centre de santé communautaire
- Pathstone Mental Health
- Community Addiction Services of Niagara
- The RAFT
- Positive Living Niagara
- Family Counselling Centre Niagara