Please see updated information regarding services during COVID-19 outbreak.
Walk-in clinic is open Mondays to Fridays, from 9:00am – 7:00pm via phone counselling. This is a single point of access phone number shared with What’s Up, the Mental Health TO number 1-866-585-6486.
In terms of the virtual hub for Toronto East, please stay tuned for more details which are coming soon.
- Assaulted Women’s Helpline 416 863-0511, Toll-free: 1-866-863-0511
- Youthdale Psychiatric Crisis Services 416 363-9990
- Anishnawbe Mental Health Crisis Management Service 416 891-8606
- Toronto Rape Crisis Centre 416 597-8808
- Toronto Distress Centres: 416 408-4357 or 408-HELP
- Gerstein Centre: 416 929-5200
- Kids Help Phone: 1 800 668-6868
- Closest hospital – Michael Garron Hospital located at 825 Coxwell Avenue
- Community Crisis Line Scarborough and Rouge Hospital: 416 495-2891 for 24/7 telephone crisis support.
Mental health and substance use services integrated with a range of other youth services.
- Mental health counselling (walk-in services)
- Primary care (Nurse Practitioner)
- Peer support group
- Care navigation
- DBT skills group
- Psychiatric consultation
News & Updates
- The Toronto East Youth Wellness site opened its doors to the public on Tuesday, June 4th 2019.
Who’s Providing Service?
- WoodGreen Community Services
- Michael Garron Hospital
- LOFT Community Services
- Vibrant Healthcare Alliance
- The Sashbear Foundation