Please see updated information regarding services during COVID-19 outbreak.
We continue to offer all of our services virtually and have extended our Single Session Therapy, Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm. Please call 519-437-6329 or e-mail us at email@example.com to get connected with services.
Mental health and substance use services integrated with a range of other youth services.
- Mental health counselling
- Addictions counselling
- Peer support
- Employment and education supports
News & Updates
- Opened doors for service on June 2018!
- 1 year anniversary party was held June 3, 2019
Who’s Providing Service?
- Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA)
- Chatham-Kent Children’s Services (CKCS)
- Chatham-Kent Health Alliance (CKHA)
- Erie St. Clair LHIN, Mental Health & Addictions Nurses
- Chatham-Kent Community Health Centre (CHC)
- Chatham-Kent Public Health Unit
- Municipality of Chatham-Kent
- Homes 4 Youth Program
- Chatham-Kent Victim Services
- Peer Support Services
- Family Peer Support Services
- Family Service Kent (FSK)
- Make Children Better Now (MCBN)
- Restorative Justice Chatham-Kent
- Western Area Youth Services (WAYS)