Please see updated information regarding services during COVID-19 outbreak.
We continue to offer all of our services virtually and have extended our Single Session Therapy, Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm. Please call 519-437-6329 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected with services.
Local in Chatham-Kent:
CMHA Lambton Kent Mental Health First Response Team – Provides immediate crisis supports for those 16+ 24/7 over the phone. In person appointments are available Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm.
- 240 Grand Ave West, Chatham, ON
WAYS Crisis and Community Support Program – Provides flexible, trauma-informed, individualized support 24/7 to children and youth up to 18 and their families who are experiencing emotional and/or behavioural difficulties.
- 103-405 Riverview Drive, Chatham, ON
Chatham-Kent Children’s Services – Provides crisis supports for children ages 5-18 and their families, available by phone Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm.
- 519-352-0440 ext. 2
- 495 Grand Ave West, Chatham, ON
Chatham-Kent Sexual Assault Crisis Centre – 24 hour crisis intervention for victims of sexual assault/harassment/abuse.
- 405 Riverview Drive, Chatham-Kent, ON
Chatham-Kent Women’s Centre – 24-hour crisis counselling for women and children, available as a walk-in service and telephone crisis support.
- 20 Sandys Street, Chatham, ON
Kids Help Phone – Provides confidential support with a professional counsellor available 24/7 by phone, text or Facebook Messenger. Additional resources are also available on their website.
- Text CONNECT to 686868
Good2Talk – Provides confidential support services for post-secondary students in Ontario. Available by phone or text.
- Text GOOD2TALKON to 686868
Mental health and substance use services integrated with a range of other youth services.
- Mental health counselling
- Addictions counselling
- Peer support
- Employment and education supports
News & Updates
- Opened doors for service on June 2018!
- 1 year anniversary party was held June 3, 2019
Who’s Providing Service?
- Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA)
- Chatham-Kent Children’s Services (CKCS)
- Chatham-Kent Health Alliance (CKHA)
- Erie St. Clair LHIN, Mental Health & Addictions Nurses
- Chatham-Kent Community Health Centre (CHC)
- Chatham-Kent Public Health Unit
- Municipality of Chatham-Kent
- Homes 4 Youth Program
- Chatham-Kent Victim Services
- Peer Support Services
- Family Peer Support Services
- Family Service Kent (FSK)
- Make Children Better Now (MCBN)
- Restorative Justice Chatham-Kent
- Western Area Youth Services (WAYS)